Tuesday 15 December 2009

When cakes go bad

Back to my favourite subject - food.







I just found this blog - Cake Wrecks - that entertainingly records the many fantastic blunders of the confectionary industry. Check out the beautiful example above, boy, wouldn't you be tempted to pick that one out in the shop? Or even better, to have pre-ordered it and then be forced to pay for it. Oh happy days. I actually would have be thrilled, as it is so gloriously bad.


Here are some more festive beauties.....








And my personal favourite...

What was the person responsible for this thinking?! "Oh man, my snow covered hill looks a little boring with nothing but a deer on top. Hmmm, wait a minute... I have an idea!"

HA HA HA

I will be adding this wonder-blog to my favs so you can follow it along with me

1 comment:

jimbob said...

ha ha the snowman on the right looks like hes having a heart attack !