Monday 14 December 2009

My brother's blog

Hey,

You should all head over to my brothers blog ( click, or look for Maritimes, on my list of blogs, to the right of this post) and check out the video he just posted: 50 people, one question. It's really cool.

Enjoy

I'm was going to try to think of a secret to post here, but couldn't think of one (that I'm prepared to share..) so thought I'd pop back later to write one. Yet that seems so contrived and planned, and sort of against the spirit of the video, which seems to be spontaneous responses. So here's a good one: I'm scarred of posting anything real (that's not humorously phrased) about me on my blog, partly because of who reads it, but partly because I'm scared of stranger's judgments of me too, whether they comment that judgement or not.

1 comment:

Pete Geall said...

cheers for the props freya!

I like the one where the lady says about her books with all the poems in it!

Even if it isn't real I would rather believe.