Monday 2 November 2009

Another reason to hate facebook

I hate facebook. Actually, as I said before, I don't really hate facebook. Well, I suppose in some ways I do. But anyway, regardless of whether I dislike it faintly, strongly, or down-right hate it, I have to say that this is yet another compelling reason not to have anything to do with it.

This guy was killed off (in cyber-space only, before you panic) by his friends "memorialising" his face-book page.

Now that I have spread this delightful idea, I hope you all have some fun finishing off some of your friends.

Worryingly, I know several people who would probably kill themselves at merely the thought of being locked out of facebook for more than 2 hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More posts please!!!!

Freya said...

Sorry, I'm being lame aren't i....

Will try to find something worth writing about this week!

F