Thursday 9 July 2009

Let me introduce you to Sonya

I would like to introduce those of you who have not already met Sonya, to my new favourite animal, the Slow Loris. As you can see, she is UNBELIEVABLY cute - look at those eyes! And boy, she loves to be tickled. She also LOVES eating meal worms, which those of you who don't mind creepy-crawlies can check out here. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I acknowledge that this is diverging massively from the intended subject of my blog, but hey, tough. I couldn't not share Sonya. Everyone needs a slow loris youtube video in their life.

2 comments:

Pete Geall said...

How good is it when it sees those worms! sonya loves tickles and worms so much!

Freya said...

I like the way she is sooooo slow, until she gets the worms in her mouth and then she just munches them! Gotta love Sonya