Sunday 17 May 2009

This one is cheating....



Due to a complete lack of funny stories I overheard myself these last few days (doesn't look good for the concept of this blog already, damnit) - here's one that was published in the London Metro in an article about new yorkers. I'll probably pilch some more next time London isn't providing any of it's own funniness. This one, however, reminded me very much of a victoria line train pulling into KingsCross/Victoria/Oxford Circus (delete as personally appropriate) at rush hour.

Setting: Queens-bound R train

Conductor: "Please step in and mind the closing doors....... Sir. Move your stuff out of the doors so I can close them! Motherf***er gonna make me late........gonna make us ALLLLLL late!"

1 comment:

Pete Geall said...

freya watch this!! Funny movie of a cat

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2009/cat-in-suitcase-p1.php